- This event has passed.
Regional Perinatal Task Force Meeting
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Our featured professional development opportunity is an ACEs and Resilience training from Julie Hurley and Steve Schenewerk of the ACE Interface Training Team!
If you would like to learn more about the training, check out our blog!
The Perinatal Period is the timeframe before, during, and after pregnancy.
The Perinatal Task Force is a collective impact group focused on improving health outcomes for our communities by centering on the perinatal period — before, during, and after pregnancy.
Our goals are set collaboratively, and are guided by Perinatal Task Force members, community partners, and Healthy Start staff. They include:
- Develop & use a collective impact network
- Increase service coordination and systems integration
- Promote community engagement and cross-sector collaboration
- Offer trainings and community events related to infant and maternal health
- Improve awareness of health equity and the social determinants of health
The Regional Perinatal Task Force meetings are geared toward professional development and collaboration across county lines. The meetings include a training or activity, a break, and then break out sessions to share ideas and thoughts about how we can apply the training in our communities.
If you are interested in joining the Regional Perinatal Task Force, contact us!