Regional Perinatal Task Force
November 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Our featured professional development opportunity is a presentation about what resources that teens do and don’t have access to!
The Perinatal Period is the timeframe before, during, and after pregnancy.
The Perinatal Task Force is a collective impact group focused on improving health outcomes for our communities by centering on the perinatal period — before, during, and after pregnancy.
Our goals are set collaboratively, and are guided by Perinatal Task Force members, community partners, and Healthy Start staff. They include:
- Develop & use a collective impact network
- Increase service coordination and systems integration
- Promote community engagement and cross-sector collaboration
- Offer trainings and community events related to infant and maternal health
- Improve awareness of health equity and the social determinants of health
The Regional Perinatal Task Force meetings are geared toward professional development and collaboration across county lines. The meetings include a training or activity, a break, and then break out sessions to share ideas and thoughts about how we can apply the training in our communities.
If you are interested in joining the Regional Perinatal Task Force, contact us!
If you would like to be given information on how to attend our Regional PNTF meetings, please RSVP.