- This event has passed.
Josephine County Perinatal Task Force
February 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
We are going to be hearing from our partners at Options Behavioral Health about their trauma informed practices within their organization!
The Perinatal Period is the timeframe before, during, and after pregnancy.
The Perinatal Task Force is a collective impact group focused on improving health outcomes for our communities by centering on the perinatal period — before, during, and after pregnancy.
Our goals are set collaboratively, and are guided by Perinatal Task Force members, community partners, and Healthy Start staff. They include:
- Develop & use a collective impact network
- Increase service coordination and systems integration
- Promote community engagement and cross-sector collaboration
- Offer trainings and community events related to infant and maternal health
- Improve awareness of health equity and the social determinants of health
We truly value input from community members who are passionate about lowering the infant mortality rates in Josephine County!
If you are a community member and interested in joining the Perinatal Task Force, contact us!